As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable invoice billed to you, we would recommend you to read these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or You) from us (the Supplier
or Us or We).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the
Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual or business purchasing services from the Supplier.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Services.
- Services mean any services that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out.