As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable invoice billed to you, we would recommend you to read these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or You) from us (the Supplier or Us or We).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual or business purchasing services from the Supplier.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Services.
- Services mean any services that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out.
Links are sold on third-party authority websites under certain limitations:
- The sites are owned and operated by third-party companies. We have no control over the use third-party sites make of your links or the articles containing them and therefore accepts no liability for loss or damage arising out of third-party action or use of your link.
- Once an order has been placed, we can reject it with or without a good reason, although we will try to explain to you the reason without any delay.
- The customer automatically agrees to TOCs one an order has been placed and an Email, SMS or Whatsapp message has been sent to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from the day of its creation unless there is any mutual agreement on any amendments.
- Most of the time, articles will be written by us, however, we can accept Customer’s submitted articles but it can be rejected if it contains excessive promotional or doesn’t go in line with third-party site’s policies. There are a few exceptions when we have to prepare the article ourselves.
- No variation of the Contract, description of the Services or price will be entertained unless the variation is mutually agreed by customer and supplier.
- The Customer will not disclose the existence of this contract to any third party.
- The Customer accepts that Avazona is a service for writing articles, publishing articles and securing backlinks only, and there is no guarantee that articles will be indexed in Google, nor is it a part of the Avzona service. The Customer also accepts that there is a small, although possible chance that articles will be not indexed or de-indexed by Google after publishing. If articles are not indexed or de-indexed by Google, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. However, from our past experience, we will mention if the site is likely to index the article or not at the time of order placement.
- The Customer accepts that they will not always get their preferred anchor text and URL. Many websites cannot accept certain anchor texts and URLs, and Avazona cannot guarantee any anchor texts or URLs. If articles are published with a different anchor text to that preferred by the Customer, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. However, customers will be notified if the given anchor text is likely to be accepted or not.
- The Customer accepts that each order could take anywhere from a minimum of 5-7 days to as long as 90 days to fulfil. The Customer also accepts that any turnaround times stated via email, Whatsapp, price lists, or otherwise are only an estimated TAT, if even after 90 days, the article doesn’t go live, full amount will be refunded. However, estimated TAT will be mentioned for each third party site during order placement.
- The Customer accepts that all articles written are created to meet the publisher’s or blog’s requirements only, not the Customer’s requirements or requests. Therefore, the client will not use article relevancy, niche, topic or quality as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. However, in most cases draft will be provided before publication and entitled to amendments as long as they don’t conflict with third party site’s policies.
- Once the order has been placed and customer details have been confirmed, no additional requirement will be entertained unless there is any mutual agreement between the customer and supplier.
- Once the article has been approved and sent for publication proposed, no amendments/variations will be entertained.
Should an article/backlink be removed for any reason, our refund policy is as follows:
- If the article/backlink is removed within 180 days of the order being purchased, the customer will be entitled to a full refund or replacement on a similar alternative.
- If articles/backlinks are removed beyond 180 days of purchasing, we are not obliged to any refund or replacements, however, we will likely offer an in-kind replacement to a website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA) to maintain good business relations.
- For refunds on payments that have been made via PayPal, Paypal’s service fees (4.4%) will not be refunded.
NOTE: The aforementioned refund policy is not applicable to Press Release Distribution/Syndication services, as they are likely going to be removed once the news becomes outdated.
ARTICLE RE-WRITING POLICY
- If an article needs to be re-written due to any reason, the Customer agrees to pay a re-writing fee of $50 per article.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 50% upfront has to be paid before proceeding the order, while the remaining 50% has to be paid within 24-48 hours of live URLs. Failing to do so gives us the right to delete the article and reserved the upfront.
- If payment made via PayPal, the Customer will incur a 4.4% processing fee on top of the order amount.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
- You can cancel or withdraw from the Order by telling us no later than 24 hours after the order was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- If for any reason the order leads to cancellation after the draft is prepared $50 will be charged as a writing fee while the remaining amount will be refunded.